Getting a Library Card
Anyone living within the district is eligible for a card, and seasonal residents are invited to use a Guest Card. A Guest Card requires a $20 refundable deposit. Our libraries participate in Colorado Libraries Collaborate (CLC) program. We offer reciprocal borrowing privileges to non-NSCLD residents who are library card holders from another Colorado library.
Lost cards will be replaced as needed.
- Patrons generally may check out up to 10 items at one time, but only 3 videos, and only 3 books on a single subject at a time.
- Books are generally due in 3 weeks with no grace period. Movies are generally due in one week with no grace period.
- All materials may be renewed in person or by phone.
- Late fees are 10 cents per business day for books and 50 cents per business day for movies. If fines exceed $5, library privileges will be suspended until fine is paid.
- Copies and printouts are 15 cents/page if black and white, 50 cents/page color.
- Faxes (incoming and outgoing) are $1/page.