Getting a Library Card
Anyone living within the district is eligible for a card, and seasonal residents are invited to use a Guest Card. Our libraries participate in Colorado Libraries Collaborate (CLC) program. We offer reciprocal borrowing privileges to non-NSCLD residents who are library card holders from another Colorado library.
Lost cards will be replaced as needed.
- Patrons generally may check out up to 10 items at one time.
- Books are generally due in 3 weeks with no grace period. Movies are generally due in one week with no grace period.
- All materials may be renewed in person or by phone.
- Late fees…what late fees?! We trust you’ll bring your items back by their due date, and we do not charge a fee if you’re a few days late. If you have lost an item, we will charge a replacement fee.
- Copies and printouts are 10 cents/page if black and white, 50 cents/page color.
- We do NOT offer fax service.
- There is no charge for scanning, but you are always welcome to make a donation!