Getting a Library Card
Anyone living within the district is eligible for a card, and seasonal residents are invited to use a Guest Card. Our libraries participate in Colorado Libraries Collaborate (CLC) program. We offer reciprocal borrowing privileges to non-NSCLD residents who are library card holders from another Colorado library.
Lost cards will be replaced as needed.
- Patrons generally may check out up to 10 items at one time, but only 3 videos, and only 3 books on a single subject at a time.
- Books are generally due in 3 weeks with no grace period. Movies are generally due in one week with no grace period.
- All materials may be renewed in person or by phone.
- Late fees are 10 cents per business day for books and 50 cents per business day for movies. If fines exceed $5, library privileges will be suspended until fine is paid. If you have fines, PLEASE DON’T LET THEM DETER YOU FROM USING THE LIBRARY! We will ALWAYS work with you to lower or erase your fines!
- Copies and printouts are 15 cents/page if black and white, 50 cents/page color.
- Faxes (incoming and outgoing) are $1/page.
- There is no charge for scanning, but you are always welcome to make a donation!